Shaping Mode: Die Casting, Die Casting Processing
Product Material: Aluminium, Aluminium, Zine
Surface Treatment: Plating, painting, e-coating
Type: Mold+CNC Process
Color: Customized as requirements
Design software: CAD, UG
OEM&ODM Services: Yes
Die Casting Mold Details
SKD61, H13, DIEVAR, QDN, 8407,2344V, TQ1,2343,45 # Stahl usw.
Die casting aluminium die casting parts mechanical parts
Numberi of Cavity
Entsprechend Ihrer Anforderung
30~50 days （Decided by size and structure of product）
Milling machine / EDM / EDM wire cut machine / Die casting
machine / CNC machine / grinding machine / Drilling
machine / Lathe machine etc.
Custom Zamak die casting products
ASTM BS DIN ISO JIS
Tapping, milling, grinding
Painting, powder coating
As customers’ requirement
Die Casting Specification
OEM / ODM service
Aluminum alloy : ADC12, A380, A360, A356, etc.
1) Sand blasting 2) plating 3) Powder coating
4) Anodizing 5) Oil injection 6) Brush .etc
Drawing→ Mold → Die casting → Deburring → Drilling holes → Tapping → CNC control center → Polishing → Surface Finishing → Assembly → Quality Inspection → Packing
* LED Lighting Accessories * Electronic & Electric Accessories
* Auto Parts Accessories * Communication Accessories
* Furniture Accessories * Various aluminum box,case
* Small components
1.ISO 9001 : 14001 : 18001 SGS certified
2.Owned die casting and CNC machining and mold make workshops.
3.Owned 4axis CNC to bring advantage in some special shapes
4.Owened CMM ensure precise measure
5.Skilled Different tools combination to achieve cheapest budget
6.Advanced equipment and excellent R&D Team
7.Highly skilled manufacturing process
8.Strict quality Control System
1. Q: What types of surface coatings are available to aluminum die castings?
A: Almost all of the surface finishes that we have are appropriate for aluminum die casting, including all plating, painting, e-coating, and anodizing.
2. Q:Can I expect to receive die cast parts that are 100% free of porosity defects?
A: No, porosity is inherent to the die casting process. However, with proper tool design, porosity can be minimized and localized in noncritical areas.
3. Q: What is the typical minimum wall thickness of your Zinc and Aluminum die castings?
A: The minimum or maximum cross-sectional wall thickness on any part is very much dependent on the overall part size and design.
4. Q: Are Yitai multi-slide die casting machines capable of casting aluminum parts?
A: Yitai multi-slide tools are only available for hot chamber die casting alloys.
5.Q: Does Yitai guarantee die life?
A: Yes, Yitai does guarantee the life of our dies depending on the material used. For specific information on our guarantees, please contact our engineering team.
6. Q: Do you offer prototyping services?
A: Yes, we can help you with your prototyping needs if it leads to high volume production.
7. Q:What other questions can I answer to receive a quick turn around on my quote?
A: To SAVE your time and expedite your request for a quote, please include:
a. Component application or function
c. Annual production quantity
d. Approximate size or weight of part
e. Send us your drawing if possible
f. Approximate life of program
h. 3D CAD and 2D files